Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where am I going

I often sit and wonder and struggle with where I am going. I have no idea anymore what God wants for me or where I should be in life. I am not sure I am meant to be a teacher, be in Rochester, be able to play softball, etc. It has come to the point that I need in many ways just to surrender to God and let Him lead me wherever I must go. I will admit that in many ways I am scared to let that happen but at the same time I know that I can trust Him to lead me where I am supposed to be. Yet I do sit here night after night and wonder. I am 30 years old, single, and a music teacher. I love softball and I waver between desperately wanting to find the love of my life and get married and being so confused about women that I hope I never get married.
I have wonderful friends in life who love me even for all my faults and crazy habits and I do not get to see them enough.
I hope and pray that God shows me where I am supposed to be by His will and not mine and that like so many people I know; I can understand my purpose in life.
Or maybe I am not supposed to know........
Where am I going, I know not.

No comments:

Post a Comment